The CAF President Mr Patrice Motsepe Reviews His Plans For CAF Super League
Mr Patrice Motsepe is a 62-year-old billionaire businessman who is into mining and he is the current Confederation of African Football President.
The CAF President has taken the idea of the UEFA Super League and plans to kick start the CAF Super League which will see Clubs from all African Countries participating. The president is of the view that the Super League will develop African football, infrastructure through private partnerships and donors and promote grassroots participation.
Advantages of CAF Super League According to the CAF President:
- To increase the competitiveness of African football
- Inclusion all African countries teams (it will be a league for everyone)
- It is grassroots driven
- All teams that participate will benefit in monetary terms
- It will improve the quality of African football due to exposure
- It improves infrastructures and new stadiums will be built
- African resources will be used in Africa
- It will enhance the return of African talent that is being overlooked in other continents and that are being the victims of racial abuse
- This idea of CAF Super League is there to keep African talent by paying them salaries that they are given in Europe or Asia so as to develop African grassroots football level.
Motsepe describes African football as a game for the poor people who will be striving hard to have a good life and that’s why most of the African players have a dream to play in Europe, Asia and America where they are paid good salaries.
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or >>>> CLICK HERE.
The post The CAF President Mr Patrice Motsepe Reviews His Plans For CAF Super League appeared first on iHarare News.