This Is Why The Trio Castro, Billiat and Dolly Will Flop In The 2021/2022 DSTV Premier League
Kaizer Chiefs fans are very excited over the rebirth of the once called C.B.D trio of Castro, Billiat and Dolly which was a real nightmare to defenders. During the 2015/2016 Absa Premier Soccer League the C.B.D trio was formed at Mamelodi Sundowns under the Legendary Pitso.
The current best African best coach Pitso Mosimane won so many trophies using this trio. Among the trophies, he won the CAF Champions League, CAF Super Cup and the Absa Premier Soccer League Cup.
However, there is a chance that it will not be the same song for Kaizer Chiefs although they have managed to reunite the C.B.D trio for the 2021/2022 season.
These Are The Reasons Why It Is Likely To Flop
- Both Castro and Billiat are now off pace due to age and a series of injuries. Castro is now 32 years old and Billiat is 30 years old. During the 2020/2021 season, Khama Billiat did not contribute much to the club due to many injuries
- It is very difficult to start with Castro as a centre forward while Samir Nukovic is on the bench because by far Kokota is better than Castro.
- Too many signings by Kaizer Chiefs will not yield fruits so early because the new signings will need time to click.
- All the new signings will start playing under a lot of pressure because they will be trying to impress the coach and fans
- Kaizer Chiefs is going through a rebuilding phase that will take time to click
For marriage, family, love, job/promotion. Goodluck in your business/lottery, court cases, diseases and other Spells kindly call Kiwanga Doctors on +254 769404965 or >>>> CLICK HERE.
The post Why Castro, Billiat and Dolly Will Flop In The 2021/2022 DSTV Premier League appeared first on iHarare News.